- 5 medium yellow flesh potatoes
- 1 small tomato, seeds removed, diced
- 2 green onions, diced finely
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1.25ml) dried or fresh basil
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 Tbsp (30mL) white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30mL) extra virgin olive oil
- Peel and wash the potatoes.
- Cook the potatoes whole in a medium pot of boiling water until just fork tender.
- Carefully slice the cooled cooked potatoes into bite size pieces and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the potatoes and gently toss to combine.
- Serve right away or store in the refrigerator for later.